Every now and then is a moment on internet when I see something and it feels like the post was totally made for me… Here are some curations from over all the years (most of them that I have deleted since that’s not relatable now at all) & over the years, I have been lucky enough to experience the moments when they happened for REAL. In this post – I am talking about all the things we write down or save the photo and make a tiny wish – GOD! ONE DAY!
For me, there have been simply too many things ..ranging from :
1. Book posts: That beach library, book exchange corners & thoughts. (Harry Potter everywhere, ofcourse)
2. Travel lust list : Gorgeous place!
3. Foods to try out: Visuals, creativity & innovation scores the brownie points.
4. People I pray to meet : Celebrity worship (included) along with inspirational souls & not so popular ones (who’s work I follow)
5. Those style posts : Overloaded with mostly blue or tan bags & shoes for me
6. Breathtaking photos: Well ofcourse the ones I wish I had taken
7. Things to try out : DIYs & everything in between
Also, zillions of tiny stuff from across the world, but most importantly – Relate-able thoughts!
So this is it, I am not even coming to the endless times when we pen down our own idea whenever we get inspired! Coz if I get started on those sort of posts, it would take a lifetime!
Maybe in another post, someday.
Disclaimer: All photographs in this post have been sourced from internet from the times when the landline connections had the funny noise in background while using internet. Hence, tracking it is impossible. I will however, try and update if I find the original source for these.